AS/400 (iSeries) DB2 Admin – Part Time Resource
Experience: 5-10 years
Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech…..Other engineering stream.
Industry Type: Information Technology
Functional Area: System Administrator
• DB2 iSeries DBA Administers databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
• Modify existing databases and database management systems.
• Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
• Coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
• Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
• Specify users and user access levels for each segment of database.
• Approve, schedule, plan, and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems such as the installation of new databases.
Apply Online :