CICS Admin (Mainframe)
Experience: 3-7 years
Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech…..Other engineering stream.
Industry Type: Information Technology
Functional Area: System Administrator
Brief Job Description
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining the CICS system and applications.
- CICS Up gradation:
- Maintaining CICS table entries (RDO), concatenate libraries, etc.
- Upgrading and Migrating CICS and its supported products.
- Worked on the Change Coordinator notifying Customers about the changes to be implemented and performing the changes.
- Attending Change control meetings, Performing Changes.
- Co-ordinate changes with other teams like MVS, RACF, ACF2, DB2, IMS, MQ, Automation, and Storage.
- Participated in Disaster Recovery tests at off-site facilities as the Focal Person
- Organized and participated for the DST change and Spring time Change.
- Worked with IPCS to determine issues.
- Knowledge/Familiar with SERVICE PACKS for upgrading third party tools through SMPE
Apply Online :