zOS system programming
Tight budgets and the shortage of mainframe systems programmers are making it difficult for organizations to install, upgrade and maintain their z/OS system in house. Maintec z/OS systems programming services coupled with its onshore data center in Raleigh, North Carolina provide a quality and cost effective solution.
Maintec Key Strengths in z/OS Systems Programming
- Deep expertise in managing z/OS system functions
- Experienced mainframe programmers
- Complete z/OS infrastructure in Raleigh, North Carolina
- 24/7 operation support and maintenance services
- Customized, cost effective services
Maintec z/OS Systems Programming Services
By assuming the responsibility of planning, installing, customizing and maintaining your z/OS environment remotely, Maintec frees up your in-house resources to focus on your core business. Maintec provides services that support z/OS installation, conversion and migration, including performance tuning and capacity planning of z/OS systems. Our expert team can also customize and interface your applications to take the advantage of new functions.
Maintec z/OS system programming services include:
- Planning and installing hardware
- Installing Program Temporary Fixes (PTFs)
- Upgrading and migrating z/OS system software (via IBM ServerPac or CBPDO)
- Installing and upgrading IBM and OEM software
- Making IOCDS or IODF modifications for new hardware installation
- Configuring and managing LPARs
- Configuring and managing Sysplex
- Developing and maintaining z/OS or other product exits
- Integration-testing new products with existing applications and user procedures
- Determining problems and interfacing with IBM or OEM vendors for solutions
- Performance-tuning system wide to meet required levels of service
- Capacity planning and automating operations
Multiple global customers rely on Maintecs z/OS systems programming services to align their business goals with IT and to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Contact us for more information on z/OS system planning, installation, upgrading, migration and maintenance services.