Let Us Manage Your Mainframe Environment & Start Your Modernization Initiatives
CNAS Network specialist
Posted 7 months ago
|JOB DESCRIPTION||Network Specialist will be responsible for the Network Solution design, installation, decommission and ongoing support of Network Infrastructure, including Routers, DRES, Switches, Firewalls, and Load Balancers across a wide range of Kyndryl solutions supporting the Strategic Outsourcing client base.|
|Required Technical Expertise:||• Breadth of Network Engineering and Architecture principles, including:|
o A broad and deep understanding of Network Concepts (routing, firewalls, VPN’s, BGP, MPLS, VPC, Load-Balancing, Proxies etc.)
o Strong and repeated experience in deployment and managing network infrastructure in a delivery/support role
o Network Function Virtualization, i.e., Software Defined Networking
o Network Security concepts
o Network Monitoring and Management Tools
o Strong Network troubleshooting skills
o Network analysis tool skills (e.g., Wireshark, tcpdump)
• Ability to understand, perform and document logical trouble-shooting steps to isolate and resolve network problems
• Basic understanding of IT, Servers, Network, Storage and Cloud Computing concepts
|Required Professional Expertise||• Communicates with other professionals (account executives, project managers, architects, IT specialists) on network tools, technology and methodologies related to the design and delivery of infrastructure solutions and participates in their evaluation and design.|
• Work effectively with other team members to understand project requirements to evaluate, design and implement infrastructure solutions to meet those needs.
• Ability to work co-operatively with global team members, including, customers, vendors, and other internal teams to achieve the overall technical goals.
• Analyze problems and suggest infrastructure solutions involving IT technology, methodology, process, tools, and solution components.
• Appropriate Industry Accreditations and Certifications for Network Engineering and Design.
|Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:||• VMWARE NSX (V or T) Experience and Certification or other Software Defined Networking (SDN) technology|
• Basic scripting and automation experience e.g. Ansible, Terraform
• Ability to understand, perform and document Project plan, Root Cause Analysis, incident report etc.
• Rich experience in customer service and ability to drive the issue to resolution while maintaining all agreed SLA and quality metrics.
• Experience in Security Engineering practices and driving to closure any vulnerability findings raised by security and risk team.
• Ability to work with vendors and internal support teams to update, maintain, and patch all Network infrastructure
• Basic understanding of Agile principles in a Network delivery role
|EXP required||7-9+ yrs|
|Apply For Job|
|Job Category||Information Technology|