Let Us Manage Your Mainframe Environment & Start Your Modernization Initiatives
Posted 7 months ago
|.Net Developer||Software Consultant will translate complex functional requirements into system requirements while developing applications for First American, these are typically web based applications developed by adhering to coding standards and guidelines by following a continuous Build-Integrate-Test (Agile) approach. Role will engage with the stakeholders to convert business requirements into a viable blue print. Software Consultant will have Understanding the software development lifecycle and has knowledge of the overall application development space combined with understanding of the business and domain. Role will build basic code assigned modules and features using available stacks and knowledge of programming languages generally under supervision, will apply standard trouble shooting and debugging concepts to achieve speed and efficiency, will also review code and suggest enhancements. Software Consultant will understand the Agile manifesto and ceremonies, will design and develop basic DB solutions, will establish database objects and perform performance tuning. Role will work with Configuration Management tools to enforce CM practices and processes. Role is required to adhere to the QA standards defined by the organization and will work with a deep understanding of performance bottlenecks, production infrastructure, interfaces and dependencies of the product.|
|Competencies:||· Understands and meets stated needs & requirements of the stakeholders, brings contextual nuances in deliverables and work output to truly partner with all concerned stakeholders.|
· Monitors own work to ensure delivery within the desired performance standards. Understands the importance of delivery within expected time, budget and quality standards and displays concern in case of deviation.
· Takes initiative to develop own technical / behavioral skills; reflects and learns from experiences of self and others.
· Is receptive to new ideas and different perspectives, Questions routine/ procedures that do not seem efficient and can be improved.
· Adapts to other cultures and unfamiliar situations, thinks on the feet & displays sense of urgency for completion of deliverables.
· Encourages teamwork and collaboration by promoting openness and dialogue, facilitates participation of self and other team members in organizational decisions and motivates other team members and drives pride and positivity in work. Exhibits professionalism in conduct of work and respects others’ views.
· Works with focus to meet the goals / targets given to him / her, seeks constant feedback and Suggests ways of improving conduct of work to make it more efficient
· Breaks down the problem in to smaller parts to analyze and chooses the best course of action with available information.
· Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues including customer, onshore counterpart, supervisors, team members, business analysts and business teams.
|Technical Skills:||· Should have prior experience in design, develop and maintaining .Net based web applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)|
· Should have worked on complex, multi-tiered architectural applications
· Should have Experience of Object Oriented programming practices (SOLID principles, Design pattern)
· Should have experience with the process of choosing from the design patterns and platforms and should be able to convey the merits and demerits of these to the team
· Should be well versed with the security frameworks, assessing vulnerabilities, Secured Code, SSL/Non SSL, Vulnerability tests amongst the areas being proficient at.
· Should have prior experience working with agile teams and alternative programming approaches like either of ADM/Scrum or Xtreme programming, KanBan or Re-factoring
· Experience in developing web application with C#, MVC 5, ASP.Net, Web API and Angular 2 or above versions is mandatory.
· Prior experience of bootstrap for managing highly dynamic & scalable browser-based UI.
· Hands on experience in writing high performance SQL queries, in SQL Server 2014/ 2016 or MYSQL will be preferred.
· Should be proficient at T-SQL programming and development
· Identify production and non-production application issues and assist team with optimal solution.
· Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of .Net developed projects, including periodic code review.
· Should Contribute to the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise.
|Educational Qualification and Experience:||Minimum of 15 years of formal education – Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology.|
Professional work experience of 3 to 7 years.
|EXP required||5+ yrs|
|Apply For Job|
|Job Category||Information Technology|