Maintec’s PLM services are based on the domain and the best industry practices which allows customers to reap the maximum return on PLM software investments.
Reduce the design cycle times by 60% or more with PLM Solutions
Companies use PLM software to increase productivity and collaboration, improve quality, bolster creativity, and shorten time to market for a product. It is used across various industries, helping integrate data and documents, business systems, and people involved in the product creation process. It allows those involved to systematically track all the changes a product goes through during its development.
PLM software can be integrated with a variety of systems including ERP systems and CAD software. It is typically used by multiple users in an organization, often with varying roles and permissions.
To qualify for inclusion in the PLM category, a product must:
Reduce the design cycle times by 60% or more with PLM Solutions.
Maintec’s PLM Solutions has expertise in-
- Enovia from Dassault Systeme: Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, ENOVIA is the place to plan your definition of success. With a broad portfolio of technical and business applications, ENOVIA enables stakeholders across the enterprise to contribute to sustainable innovation. ENOVIA provides a comprehensive and robust set of capabilities for product lifecycle management. With PLM capabilities on the platform, digital continuity ensures PLM data is accessible by everyone in the value network and that all relevant stakeholders are included in the PLM processes.
- Teamcenter from Siemens: Teamcenter® software is a modern, adaptable product lifecycle management (PLM) system that connects people and processes, across functional silos, with a digital thread for innovation. The unmatched breadth and depth of the Teamcenter portfolio mean that you can solve more of the tough challenges required to develop highly successful products.
- PLM Consulting & Implementation:
- • Suitable PLM software installation and configuring
- • Implementing CAD Data Management, Changing Processes, Visualization, Vendor Collaboration, etc
- • Customizing PLM functions according to the domain to enhance the client’s processes.
- • Documenting and transferring knowledge to the client’s IT.
- Migration & Upgrade of legacy systems:
- • Migration process including data clean-up, data transformation rules, and migration procedures through meta-data only Rehearsal Migration (offsite or onsite)
- • Final production migration – analyzing data complexity, clear data issues, define data transformation rules, and use custom validation tools.
- • Execute final migration at the client site and provide post-migration support.
- Adoption & Training:
- • Provide training for users and administrators.
- • Provide User, System, and Business Administration Training on various PLM systems and processes.
- • 24/7 support for user adoption
Maintec has the expertise in all the domains and can substantially improve the business performance with our PLM Solutions. We bring down the design cycle times to 60% or more and ECN approvals weeks to days.